We recently won a new land reclamation and remediation contract taking us away from our base in Pembrokeshire to the welsh capital of Cardiff. As a specialist excavation company that pride ourselves in the land and groundwork we carry out, to win another solar farm contract was great news to us.
We recently undertook a new contract at the end of the Summer 2017 for new clients at the Puma Energy refinery in Milford Haven. This new contract saw us undertake flail mowing and hedge cutting on the fuel refinery site plus using a 6 tonne excavator on hire from ourselves.
Predator Tri Axle Low Loader Trailer - For Sale, £13,000 plus VAT, check out more details on our trailer below.
A Harden & Sons supply their range of excavators on a wet hire basis meaning each machine comes complete with a trained - experienced driver who can save both time and money on excavating your project. Our modern fleet of Doosan Excavators include both mini diggers together with mid to large excavator ranging up to 30 tonne.
As a company that's based in the great county of Pembrokeshire, we have undertaken a range of project for clients that have included both commercial customers for refinery work and highways projects including the building of new footpaths, roadways and kerbing and pedestrian access in and around the centre of Haverfordwest.
Other projects have seen our mini diggers being used on the expansion of Withybush hospital where we excavated areas for the laying of utilities including telephone, electrical and other communication cables for utility companies.
We can supply any residential or commercial customer with our Plant Hire Pembrokeshire service, with 6 tonne Terex site dumpers, 3 tonne mini diggers, 6 tonne mini digger, 6.5 tonne digger with zero tail swing along with our increasing aspect of 14 tonne large excavators that are again zero tail swing which makes these machines ideal for working in smaller spaces.
Another reason to choose our Plant Hire service is that all machinery is very new and in some cases, brand new, which saves customers down time on old machinery.
• Tractor and Dump Trailer Services - e.g Carting away of excavated material such as top soil, spoil, hardcore, clay and other aggregates.
• 8 Wheel Tipper Lorry Hire - Transport of a range of stone including type 1, crushed rab, 40mm clean stone and other crusher run hardcore for paths, access roads and other base layers in your construction. Also muck away service for large excavating projects.
• Roller Hire, Vibrating Roller - Drivable rollers for use on earthworks or tarmacadam (road construction) applications. Whether you're working on a small or large scale construction project and need good compaction on a new car park, footpath, cycle path or sporting ground
• Medium and Large 360 Excavator Hire - Using our range of Doosan Excavators plus for large requirements JCB excavators ranging up to 30 tonne allowing you to excavate large areas of ground effectively and efficiently.
• Mini Digger Hire - From digging out a small garden pond, cleaning up your driveway or garden hedge banks, our mini diggers are perfect for those hard to reach jobs. Starting at 3 tonne we have Steelwrist equipped (Read below) excavators for your project which save money over standard self hire digger.
Visit our Plant Hire page to read more. A minimum 8hrs hire applies to all excavator hire periods.
Our modern and unique fleet of Doosan diggers are fitted with Steelwrist tiltrotators which have to be supplied with a driver who is trained to use these extra pieces of machinery. The fundamental benefits of having our mini diggers over a standard digger are that with the operator being able to dig and tip from any angle, countless hours are saved in avoiding the necessity of moving and repositioning the machine to effectively and safely dig or grade whatever is required.
In short, yes but only slightly and this due to the specialist attachments on our machines. However, over the course of a self drive mini digger hire from any leading hire centre, our drivers and machines can excavate, reinstate or landscape areas at double the speed of a standard excavator, thus in the long run you do save money by reducing time and labour costs.
We cover all areas of Pembrokeshire from Fishguard to Pembroke and Tenby to St Davids; so where ever you are based, no matter how remote - we can undertake any project you have in mind from the foundations of a new conservatory or extending a new driveway all the way through to farming and agricultural work including cow tracks and milking parlor construction. Our Plant Hire services are also available for any period of time so contact us to discuss your needs.
If you're looking for a company in Pembrokeshire who supply not only competitive plant hire but also a range of construction and site services then we also provide the following:-
Quality Aggregates including stone, topsoil, clay and crusher run
We offer free quotations plus ensure work is carried out to the highest standard with no corners being cut. Contact Us
Please note that a minimum of 8hrs charge applies to all digger hire.
Copyright © A Harden & Sons Specialist Excavations and Plant 2013-2018. All rights reserved. Design APX Solutions